Addison County Fair & Field Days
Vermont's largest agricultural fair features thrilling midway rides, live music, Luau Logan’s Tropigal Revue, Tom Joyce "The Magic Man," racing pigs, demolition derbies, truck and tractor pulls, livestock events, horse shows, closing night fireworks, Buffalo Barfield & Unherd-of-Entertainment, Pirate Man Dan shows, Cairo Northern Clowns, Children's Barnyard Area activities, exhibits, 4-H workshops, demonstrations, contests, favorite fair food and more.
Fair highlights include:
• Tuesday - Gymkhana (5 pm), Demolition Derby (7 pm), Rehab Roadhouse band (8 pm)
• Wednesday - Ox Pulling (10:30 am), Karaoke Talent Night (7 pm), Michele Fay Band (7:30 pm)
• Thursday - Annual Open Horse Show (8 am), Pedal Tractor Pull (11 am), O'hAnleigh band (8 pm)
• Friday - Horse Pulling (10 am), PeeWee Dairy Showmanship (12:30 pm), Whiskey & Wine band (7 pm)
• Saturday - Baked Bean Bonanza Contest & Samples (10 am), Aaron Audet Band (6 pm), Jamie Lee Thurston (7:30 pm)
Daily admission includes grandstand events, shows, exhibits and parking: $10 for ages 12 and older on Tuesday and $12 Wednesday - Saturday; $5 for ages 6-11; free for children 5 and younger; and free for seniors on Tuesday with a Green Mountain Passport. Season passes are $45 for ages 12 and older and $15 for ages 6-11.
Unlimited ride bracelets are $15 Tuesday (6-11 pm); $20 all day Wednesday; $17 Thursday (6-11 pm); $12 Friday (noon-6 pm), $17 Friday (6-11 pm); and $17 Saturday (6-11 pm).
The fairgrounds open at 8:30 am Tuesday - Wednesday, 8 am Thursday, 8:30 am Friday, and 9 am Saturday. Midway hours are noon-11 pm.
For more information, call 802-545-2557 or visit https://www.AddisonCountyFieldDays.com.
Venue and address
Addison County Fairgrounds, 1790 Field Days Road, 05472 New Haven
- TueAug 108:30 AM
- WedAug 118:30 AM
- ThuAug 128:00 AM
- FriAug 138:30 AM
- SatAug 149:00 AM